Tuesday 9 November 2010

final preliminary task- Contents page

This is my final contents page. I have stuck to all the conventions and expected layout, style and design of a contents page. I have included a large title in bold writing and have made it clear that it is the contents page. I have used the house colours of blue and made it colorful and attractive. I have 3 main headings which i have used to split the page up so it is easy to navigate. Under each heading is informative text that explains what is in the magazine. I have used two large pictures that relate to the stories on my contents page. I think this contents page would appeal to my target audience of teenagers as it is colourful,bright and includes several images which all make it more attractive. I have also made sure that i have not included to much text but it is still informative and tells the reader what to expect in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment