Wednesday 3 November 2010

Planning- Sketch of front cover and contents page

                                             
This is my plan for the front cover and contents of the school magazine. I have sketched this down on paper and will now create it. I may change a few things. I have realised that i could have included more images on the cover to make it stand out more and attract the students. It will make it look more interesting and they would be more likely to want to read it. I also think i could have included more text on the contents page so it is more informative

The colour scheme
The clour scheme for my cover and contents page will be blue,black and red. I have chosen these colours because i think they would attract both genders and a younger audience. This is exactly who i am aiming to appeal to and i think it will make the magazine bright and attractive





No comments:

Post a Comment