Monday 8 November 2010

final preliminary task- front cover

This is my completed front cover. All my research and planning has gone in to making this. I have used a large,bold and bright masthead. This would stand out and attract my audience. My masthead is catchy and the title would be remembered. I have used the house colours of blue and green to appeal to both genders and make it look attractive. The focus point is the large image in the right hand third of the cover. I have used a large image to draw attention to the magazine. I have a large heading over the main image and this would be the first thing the reader would see. I have two subheadings along the left hand third of the magazine. They are underlined and bold so they stand out and each includes a photo.At the bottom of the page i have included a banner which tells readers what is in the magazine.My front cover would appeal to my target audience of teenagers and i have met my aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment