Wednesday 3 November 2010

Planning- Target audience

Before i started making my front cover for the preliminary tasks i need to know the target audience as this will effect how i go about making the magazine and what style it will be and what content will be included.
 
The primary Target audience for my school magazine is pupils from the age of 13-18. It will be aimed at teenagers and at both boys and girls. This is the age of pupils at Harlington upper school and so this is who will be interested in reading it. This means i will make the magazine bright and colourful to attract younger readers and make them interested. I will also use language they would use and include stories and article that they could relate to

My secondary target audience would be parents of pupils aged 35-50. I could include a section for parents and make the front cover slightly more sophisticated to appeal to them. I will shape my front cover around the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment