Tuesday 23 November 2010

Planning- Images

For my magazine i need several images of a rock/punk band and of individual artists. To get these images i organised two photo shoots
  • I  arranged to meet with a band that play at a local village hall every week. This means i could get several shots of the band while playing as a group. It also meant the photos look natural and realistic. I will put this band on my front cover and they will be my featured band
  • I also arranged a photo shoot with Friends. I took images of them as a band and individual artists and will chose the best ones.
  • I have also been using the music department to take images of instruments for my magazine
I have taken around 50 images. These are some of the best ones that i can use in my magazine.











No comments:

Post a Comment